I came across this article on CNN- Year 2010 in review with 10 simple questions…. Here is my take…and now all you reading it, consider yourself tagged.. so I better be seeing your responses soon enough!
1. 2010: How do you pronounce it?
Twenty Ten of course... is there any other away?
2. Make a facial expression that shows how you feel about the year.
Roll your mouth and put hands on cheeks for additional effects!
3. The best thing I bought was my daughter's kitchen set.
4. For me, 2010 was exciting, eventful and memorable. [Answer with three words]
5. I totally cringed this year when I was caught with 'foot in mouth' disease. I have learned the hard way to never say never!
6. The best thing on the internet by far was me finally figuring out Google Reader!
7. I'm pretty sure I over shared on Facebook this year when I published the article about my food poisoning.
A friend of mine was kind enough to point out- I really don’t care how often you poop girl! ;-)
8. The best day of the year was October 31st 2010
9. The best place I visited was Hawaii, which is 4251 miles from where I live.
Really it is that far...
10. Next year, I'm planning to breathe more and travel even more! Fingers crossed