Tag Time... I saw this on Uma's.. perfectly worded: "I flicked it to make it my own!!!"
Hhee... Here is my list
1) Tell us about three ways you express your creativity.
c. Occasional incomplete art projects
2) Who’s your favorite character from a book, play, film, or other work of art?
Definitely Robert Langdon. It might have to do with me being glued to The Lost Symbol. But I like the character a lot for the humility, the vast knowledge and the ability to keep calm.
3) What’s something you do really well that other people are amazed by?
Hmm, I guess cook. One set of friends can’t believe that I can finally make ‘edible’ Roti’s. The other set of friends get amazed that I do make them often.
4) What are you shy about? Or, what situations do you find make you shy?
Hmm. It’s not very often that I am shy. But I guess the one time that I am generally is in India in a gathering at with lots of families visiting. I really don’t know what to say in such gatherings.
5) What was the best day of your life so far?
Sky diving with my husband by my side and doing this with my FIL. And then showing the video to my then two year old with her wondering why is mum jumping off a plane!
6) What are the next five books you want to read?
Not picky. Any recommended one will be good. I have become a very slow reader. So it will take me about a year to read five. Yeah, it’s that bad now!
7) Write about something you feel should not have been invented.
Smart cell phones. Though I am addicted to one all the time. I feel we are so glued to our screens every time, we miss the nuances of life.
8) What do you want to be admired for?
Taking the path less chosen.
9) What do you prefer listening to, music with lyrics or music without?
Hmm, most of the time, SD would ask me, did you hear the words, so nice. I have to rewind and play back. I generally just get engrossed in the music. Some classic songs being an exception of course.
10) Three things by which to measure happiness: someone to love, something we like to do, and something to look forward to.
a. Who do you love – Family, Friends and Myself.
b. What do you like to do – Make people around me smile and comfortable.
c. What are you looking forward to this year? – Changes :-D
11) Tell us about the day you were born.
Very hard to forget- April 1. I guess I made people smile the day I was born!
12) Tell us about some of the things you experienced for the first time in 2010.
Being able to converse with V. Proper sentences and all. Very satisfying.
13) Describe what happiness means to you using just six words.
Life is Good. Smile it’s simple.
14) What’s the fastest you’ve ever driven, where, and why?
Over 100 mph, on I-5 from LA- SFO. Just because I love to drive fast!
15) Do you have a special, non-traditional cure for cold or some other illness?
Hmmm, ½ gukab jamun for kids and two for adults. The whole some goodness will make the illness go away.
16) If you had been born the opposite sex, what do you think would be different about your life right now?
I would have invested far more in stocks than shoes and purses.
17) What’s the best thing someone could say to you right now, right this minute?
I get you!
Now, consider yourself tagged... and I better be seeing some posts or emails about taking the tag up!!!